2016 NPHF/Astellas Promoting Heart Health Across the Age Span Award Program
Please Note: The winners of the 2016-2017 Astellas have been selected and announced. Please check our website in fall, 2016 for information about future awards.
The application postmark deadline has been extended to April 4, 2016. The winners will be notified by May 16, 2016.
The 2016 NPHF/Astellas "Promoting Heart Health Across the Age Span Award" Program provides five (5) awards of $4000 each to Nurse Practitioner graduate students or practicing Nurse Practitioners with a clinical, research, or educational project on promoting heart health in the United States for pediatric, adults or older adult populations. Winners will receive an initial award of $3000 to be used for project development and implementation and an additional $1000 upon project completion for dissemination of outcomes through podium and/or poster presentation, journal article, etc.
This award is funded by a charitable donation from Astellas.
- Applicant must be a Nurse Practitioner graduate student or a practicing Nurse Practitioner.
- Grant recipients will be required to submit a one page status report by 12/20/2016 and a final report upon completion with a copy of all products that are a result of this project (publications, DVDs, slides, etc.).
- The project must be completed by June 30, 2017.
Application Instructions: Note- there is no online submission process. You MUST mail the application and the required copies. FAXES will not be accepted.
- The forms are in fillable pdf format (links below). Please complete them online.
- Print the application forms in their entirety.
- Compile all the required information listed on the checklist. Arrange the forms and information in order, according to the checklist.
- Mail the original and 2 copies to:
Pam Jenkins-Wallace, MS, NP
NPHF Scholarships and Awards
7592 Highland Oaks Dr.
Pleasanton, CA 94588
DO NOT SEND CERTIFIED OR SIGNATURE REQUIRED
Please direct questions to Pam Jenkins-Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!