- Home »
- Education »
- Continuing Education »
- Pathways in Management: Chronic Low Back Pain and Osteoarthritis
Pathways in Management:
Chronic Low Back Pain and Osteoarthritis
Pathways in Management: Chronic Lower Back Pain is an interactive case-based activity highlighting current chronic low back pain (CLBP) recommendations from various organizations, describing how to put those into practice. This program provides tools and resources to support the appropriate care of patients with CLBP to improve their quality of life.
Pathways in Management: Effectively Addressing Osteoarthritis is an interactive case-based activity highlighting current osteoarthritis (OA) guidelines from various organizations, describing how to put those into practice. This program provides tools and resources to support the appropriate care of patients with osteoarthritis to improve their quality of life.
Our Goal is To Help Learners...
- Provide successful strategies and resources for the management of OA and CLBP
- Support the art and science of medicine
- Increase their knowledge and confidence in caring for patients with OA and CLBP
- Support a partnership between clinician and patient
- Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation
- Interstate Postgraduate Medical Association
- Healthcare Performance Consulting
- California Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
PATHWAYS in Management is supported by an educational grant from Pfizer/Lilly
To view the live activities schedule, go to
The Qstream education for the Building Pathways activity has been launched and can be found at https://ipma.qstream.com. The following is information about the education:
Building Pathways in Pain Management: Osteoarthritis & Chronic Low Back Pain
As the population ages and the prevalence of osteorarthritis and chronic low back pain rise, clinicians find themselves struggling to manage pain and restore function. Through this education, you'll learn how to better treat your patients with these conditions. Qstream's spaced education is a delivery method that sends you a question every few days related to our topic. Answer a question and review rationale and references related to the correct answer. You must sign up for an account to complete this education.